Advance Your Career!
Become a Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS) member.
To become a member of CPRS Regina, please complete the online application form by selecting your practitioner preference.
CPRS MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES
Based on level of experience, prospective members can apply to join CPRS in one of the following categories:
- Mid-Level or Senior Practitioner – Works full time in public relations or communications management.
- Emerging Professional – Has been working full time in public relations for less than two years.
- Student – Enrolled full or part time in a recognized Canadian post-secondary public relations or communications program. Must not be employed in public relations or communications in a paid capacity.
- Retired – After retiring from full-time employment, those with more than 10 years of full CPRS membership, who have spent no less than 5 years as Voting members, are invited to apply for this category.
CPRS MEMBERSHIP FEES
Below are the various fees for each CPRS Membership type, valued at over $1,500 per year!
- Mid-Level or Senior Practitioner: $329 CAD + HST
- Emerging Practitioner: $175 CAD + HST
- Student: $89 CAD (Local Society fee is waived)
- Retired: $42 CAD
Please Note: Local Regina Society Dues for each category is an additional $60 CAD (+Tax) per year.
WAYS TO SAVE!
Employer Group Membership (EGM)
The Employer Group Membership (EGM) program allows companies to purchase memberships in bulk, which can then be assigned to and transferred between employees at the company’s discretion. Once enrolled, Group members receive up to 25 per cent off national programs and service fees throughout the year.
- 5-9 Members (10% savings)
- 10-14 Members (15% savings)
- 15-19 Members (20% savings)
- 20+ Members (25% savings)
Current Base Rates / Discount for for 5-9 Members (10% savings):
- Base Membership Fee: $290
- Initiation or resinstatement Fee: $50
- Awards Submissions: $295
- Early Bird Conference Registration: $1,296.25
- Job Postings**: $395
- Public Relations Strategies & Tactics Subscription**: $97.50
- PRK® Registration & Readiness Program: $250
- APR ® Application: $595
* Local society fee additional
To apply for the EGM program, contact the National Office.
RENEWAL PAYMENT PLAN OPTION
For your convenience, CPRS offers existing members the option of paying for their dues in three separate payments, which are to be paid over the first three months following their renewal.
Contact the National Office for details on renewing under the Payment Plan.
*Local Society dues are determined by each society individually to account for the cost of administering its programming and services. For a list of available services, contact your Local Society directly.
**Local society dues are included with your National Student membership, however, certain Societies also offer Local Student memberships at reduced rates. Please contact your Local Society directly for pricing and availability.