CPRS Regina Sponsorship
CPRS Regina society is pleased to offer a variety of annual and event-specific sponsorship opportunities for businesses and professionals looking to strengthen their brand and connect with a community of marketing and communications professionals living and working throughout Saskatchewan.
Return on Investment/ Return on Engagement
Sponsoring CPRS is a way to increase visibility of your business, build a good reputation, and strengthen customer relationships.
Top 3 Reasons to Become a CPRS Regina Sponsor:
1. Align your brand with a reputable Canadian association that has been committed to advancing the ethical and strategic practice of public relations and communications practice for more than 70 years
2. Create visibility among prominent corporations, governments, non-profits, educational institutions, and consulting firms in Regina and throughout Saskatchewan
3. Build relationships and gain access to a national network of public relations and communications management professionals, including local mid-to-senior level influencers of key business decisions
Types of Sponsorship Contributions:
- In-kind: If you or your business have a service or product that would contribute to the success of a specific event or other CPRS activities throughout the year, we would be happy to discuss this with you. Recognition for gifts in kind will be considered in relation to the cash value of the service or product.
- Monetary: CPRS Regina is always welcoming and grateful for monetary contributions that assist us with programming and promotional activities. Recognition for monetary gifts will be considered in relation to the value of the contribution.
- Event: Interested in gaining exposure at one or more of our online or in-person events? CPRS Regina has a number of professional development events and more informal gatherings where you can showcase your brand to a strong network of students, business leaders, communications and marketing professionals.
- Annual: There are a number of annual sponsorship packages available to support your business or organization's marketing objectives through CPRS. These packages are customizeable. Some of the Sponsorship Titles associated with these packages, include: Community Sponsor; Technology Sponsor; Communications Sponsor; Marketing Sponsor; and Ethics Sponsor. Annual Sponsorship is a great way for individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations that see a strong alignment with the goals and objectives of CPRS Regina and its national network, to invest in a series of co-branded, high-visibility opportunities throughout the year.
Learn More About CPRS Regina Sponsorship
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about our services or to discuss one or more of our sponsorship opportunities. CPRS Regina is proud to offer referrals, where possible. New ideas for sponsorship and partnership opportunities are always welcome!
The Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS) is a national society committed to advancing public relations and communications management. Read more about CPRS